About Me

February 14, 2013

Fertlizer Friday!

 
I'm joining in for
Fertilizer Friday at
Tootsie's blog.
 
My contribution?
This beautiful Campanula plant
from my dear husband for
Valentine's Day.
 
 
I am thrilled with this gift.
Like most women, I
love a bouquet of flowers
here & there. But plants
last longer & I love
to watch the changes as
they bloom & grow.
 
Thank you B for brightening
my day today! As a new
gardener, I'm thrilled
he is just as excited as I am
to create new garden spaces
in our yard.
 
Hop over to Tootsie's to see
what other gardeners are
posting. Here's the link:

2 comments:

One Mother Hen said...

What a thoughtful, lovely present. One that will bring pleasure for longer than just cut flowers. I love the colour, and campanulas altogether :)

Chy said...

Thank you Alicia. I just walked past the plant a few minutes ago and the blooms have really opened up today. Very full and colorful!