About Me

March 2, 2013

Help! I'm stuck!!

I would LOVE to have a pretty picture behind my blog description, below it or above. I keep trying to maneuver a picture to work within the layout feature but it won't work for me. I actually feel stupid, like it's staring me in the face but I can't see it. 

Sigh.

As someone who sees life with a very visual focus, it is driving me crazy that I cannot seem to figure out how to add a picture that is the proper width to my blog header. Something that would make new readers want to "tune in". Something that is reflective of who I am and what I am writing about. Finding a picture won't be an issue. I'm married to a photographer and have raised several. I have a great camera. It's just the logistics of how to work the layout feature on blogspot. 

Any ideas? I would greatly welcome any thoughts, suggestions and technical support. 

After all, you are the reader.

Wouldn't you like to see something pretty at the top of my blog?

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Go to ipiccy.com (free photo editing-no downloading required). Upload the picture you want and put the words in your description over it. Save it. Then delete the description from your blog and upload the photo - Wa la! It is not quite that easy but once you do it once you will see it is way easier than trying to shift things around. You will have to use a picture that works to add words to. Cheers!

Chy said...

Thank you Cheapchick! It looks manageable and I did manage to get a small picture up with my blog title on it. Now I just have to figure out how to make the picture bigger. Yeah!!