About Me

January 17, 2014

Concert Hangover!


From the Urban Dictionary: A concert hangover is similar to a drinking hangover, but the main cause is instead, a music concert. Experienced the day after with symptoms such as headache, loss of hearing, sensitivity to light, loss of voice, sore throat anda very  achy body. Normally goes away within a day or two. 

P!NK was an amazing concert last night but we are suffering the effects today. Just proves that we are far too old to be going to concerts!!

Looking forward to hopefully feeling better tomorrow .... shhhhhh! Don't talk so loud!!

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Oooh.. LOVE Pink! I bet it was an incredible concert!! :)

Chy said...

It was amazing!! I wish we could go again. She had so much energy and gave her all. I'm going to ask for the DVD of the concert for Mother's Day that just came out at Christmas.

c. Joy said...

I'm having blog post envy - PINK! How fun. Hope you enjoy the memories and the hangover. Yes, I'm catching up on blog posts, life has been busy and I've missed so much. PINK - how great.

Chy said...

She is an amazing entertainer! I would go again and again if I could. So worth the "hangover" feeling!!