About Me

August 16, 2014

Windows!!

Hi everyone!

Simple surprises make me the happiest. I love the thrill of not knowing something is going to happen, and then it does, and I'm giggly for days! Today was a great example and tonight, I'm still in awe. We went out to "visit" the house today and look what we found: 


Windows peeking at us thru the trees!


In the front gables ....


.... and in the back ones too!


Inside the Art Studio.


Even inside our walk in closet!


Lots letting in light in the turret.


And creating light for B walking down the hall.


Not a window pic but my favorite one 
of the day showcasing the arches. 

Do you find wonder in the simplest things?

8 comments:

Lena said...

Can't wait to see what the house will look like when it's all done!!

Chy said...

I wish you lived closer Lena. I'd have you over for tea on the veranda. A chance to put your feet up and relax!!

Elizabethd said...

I remember the excitement of building our house in France. Yours looks amazing!

Chy said...

Building a house in France must have been an amazing experience! Did you blog the progress? We're having fun and so far, things are going well. Fingers crossed we can move before the snow arrives but if we can't, we'll just be happy to be home before Christmas! Thanks for stopping by to visit. :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always find wonder in everything around me! And look how beautiful your new home is becoming! It must be a dream come true! Hugs, Diane

Chy said...

Thank you Diane for popping in to visit and for the lovely hug! It does feel like a dream, a dream that I dread will end with me waking up and all of this didn't happen. But so far, it's still a go!

Have a great week!

Penny said...

How enormously exciting! Love that 'archway' photograph x

Chy said...

We've never lived in a house with archways but excited we'll have 3 in this house. The 2 you see and 1 more over our bathtub. A nice visual touch!