About Me

November 10, 2014

It's a Hot Tea kind of day!

Hi everyone!

I'm not a coffee drinker. I hate the taste of milk ~ unless it's chocolate! Beer is not on my agenda. Wine has to be really chilled and a certain kind for me to sip it. Pop hurts my throat. And water, well, don't get me started on the awful tasting tap water we have in our region. Yuck! Ugh! No way!!

So what do I drink, you ask?

I love lemonade. And limeade. Cranberry juice. Apple juice. Mike's Hard Lemonade. Or Mike's Limeade! See a pattern there? I will tolerate bottled water if it's flavored. My favorite is the Vitamin Water line. Or water that has been purified and chilled in my yoga inspired water bottle. 

But my favorite drink, in the winter, is "good old fashioned, make a chilled body warm, a teary day bright and anytime comfort is needed" tea! Who can resist yummy tea?

Isn't this tea pot sweet?
Sadly, it's not mine!


I have a lovely tea pot collection.
But they are all packed now. 

Except for this favorite one, used daily:


A warm cup of tea on a cold Monday afternoon.


My tea pot and cup sit waiting each day.


Are you a tea drinker?
What is your favorite flavor?

8 comments:

Lorrie said...

Tea is my hot drink of choice, too. And the tea drinking days are definitely here.

Chy said...

On to my second cup of the day now that the sun has set and our day is done!

Penny said...

I am a confirmed tea lover and lose count of how many cups I have in a day! X

Chy said...

In the summer, I am a rare tea drinker. Maybe on a rainy day. In the winter, multiple cups all day long!

A Brit in Tennessee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Brit in Tennessee said...

I'm a tried and true tea-drinker...almost from birth :)
Love your tea mug and teapot, it's one of my favorite Pfaltzgraff patterns.
Lovely !
~Jo

gai said...

Love tea, too! I make a thermos full and I take it with me wherever I go. We have a bunch of stuff in common - building a house (thisgreenhouse.ca), dollhouse love, Canadian, etc. Good to meet you.

Gail

Chy said...

Thank you for stopping in to visit Jo and Gail!