About Me

December 30, 2014

Capture December: Day Thirty.

Hi everyone!

We're almost done the Capture December Photo Challenge. I hope you've had fun participating or following along. This is the first time I've ever done something like this and although I had to play catch up twice, this was a very helpful exercise for me in terms of commitment and follow through. I'd love to do another and encourage anyone who wants to have prompts provided to facilitate writing or photography to try it out. So glad I did participate and finish!


For day thirty of the challenge, the prompt was "Your Winter Wonderland" and I chose this shot of our eldest son and his puppy out at our acreage. It's the first time he's seen the new house. And his pup, Anakin, now has the distinction of being the first of our pups to be out on our property. This is our snow! Not a lot, just enough to make it Christmacy and festive. None is predicted either for the next two weeks. It might end up being a "dry" winter. Not good for the farmers but great for those of us who aren't crazy about the white stuff to begin with. 

What does your Winter Wonderland look like today?

No comments: