About Me

January 24, 2015

Mixed Up.

My precious blog, that is! The background I had carefully chosen & was totally in love with has completely disappeared!! And when I tried to add a different one to replace it, it mixed up my font & border colors. I'm so sorry! Trying to find out what happened to my provider. Someone did post on the Facebook page that their background was also mysteriously missing & the website won't load any longer, so I may be hooped to keep what I had. Trying tonight to make it all pretty again. Could be a long work in progress!! I hope you'll stick around. 

2 comments:

Penny said...

Chy your background was very pretty, but readers come back time and time again to read your words, not look at the background so don't worry-we'll keep coming back regardless! Tetchy glitches are such a monumental bore, aren't they? X

Chy said...

Thanks Penny. I did love it and am so disappointed that the site that hosts the graphics is down. Fingers crossed it comes back. I've decided to just leave it for now as I was getting frustrated and now think the white is okay. For now! X