About Me

April 5, 2015

Highly Creative People.

My family, friends & co workers often say they have a hard time figuring me out. I have me figured out! But that doesn`t help them! Today, someone on FB sent me this great article. After reading it, I posted, with the extremely high hopes all my lovey`s will finally get ME!!


It`s not easy being a highly creative person, especially in a world that expects conformity. I`m hoping this article will shed some light on how I & many others live on a daily basis. Read the article here if you have a highly creative person in your life or you just want to learn more about our unique personalities. We struggle daily but find ways to live with a highly creative brain that never stops, is always dreaming & at times is successful with the process.

Feel free to share!

No comments: