About Me

June 15, 2015

Another delay ....

This is the sink we chose for our laundry room.


This is the faucet we chose for our laundry room sink.


This is what they look when they are installed together.


Don't they look lovely & functional together? We thought so & love what we chose. However, the plumber is refusing to install said sink & faucet, claiming that the sink is round & the faucet is "too square" so it won't fit. And the sink won't work as it's not "big enough" for me to do laundry. To be fair, we have no intention of using it as a laundry room sink. I plan to use it as my gardening sink. But didn't share that with anyone, except my dh, as I didn't know that it was relevant to anyone else except me. So now we have another delay, as the plumber holds firm to his frustration with what we chose & I hold firm to my intent on having what we want in our new home. The adventure continues!

Shaking my head ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to get another plumber. I love the sink and the faucet. You've got great taste.

Rachel said...

I think it is time to get another plumber. I think the sink and faucet you chose are beautiful. It is YOUR home, not your plumbers. He should install what you want.

Chy said...

If only we could! Our builder would have to make that suggestion and said to me late last night that if it comes down to it, he is licensed and would install it for us. It's sad cause he pays this guy to do all the plumbing and now there is an issue. But I know in the end, it will get installed and we'll move forward from there. Seems like such a silly concern.

Chy said...

And thanks Rachel and Anonymous for liking what we chose. We love them too!