About Me

November 19, 2015

Will you join in?


I've really enjoyed being part of "linky parties". It's a great way to check out new blogs and meet new blogging friends! Really wanted to create my own and though I know it will take a while to catch on, I hope in time it will be a great place to showcase what we love, what we treasure and what keeps us going. I chose to call it "Thursday Treasures" for a couple of reasons. It's my favorite day of the week, I love treasures and it isn't the beginning of the week or the very end. Hope you'll join in!! 

Here's the link with a bit of information. Feel free to pass is on ....

An InLinkz Link-up

6 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Chy for Thursday Treasures, a pleasure to join in today. Have a wonderful week. We had sunshine all day and crisp late fall temperatures and it was glorious. So cold when the sun goes down and so fortunate to be home, warm and with family, always to be treasured.

Chy said...

So thankful you joined in Joy. You are our first participant! Congratulations!!

Rob Hunt said...

Appreciate joining in this week Chy. I have been working on getting my many garden and flower beds ready for the cold weather. We live 'up island' on coastal BC so rain and ice and some snow and cold temperatures (coastal cold). Thanks.

Practical Parsimony said...

My three grown children are my best treasures. The two BAs, and the MA I earned are second. My talents in the sewing arena fostered by my mother so it became a love would be the third treasure.

Chy said...

Hi Rob! Thanks for joining in on the very first "Thursday Treasures". Looking forward to reading your blog.

Chy said...

I agree PP that family is always first. I chose an old post that highlighted a movie I loved and a book I can't wait to use, once I finally unpack it! Hope you'll join in again.