About Me

December 3, 2015

Afternoon Sun.

 Our winters are full of short days and limited
sunshine. When we have sunny days, it's a gift!


Long shadows on the snow.


Our veranda with shadows.


Garland and bows for Christmas.


My dream came true this year ....


.... when I finally got to decorate pretty railings.


Our veranda has become a favorite spot.


Snow covered seesaw.


Sun setting, peeking between the trees.


A view from our back porch.


Tiny perennials peeking up through the snow.

What does your afternoon sun look like?
Is your world white and frosty yet?

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Your house looks like a Christmas postcard! So beautiful! I have never had a white Christmas in my entire life and don't think I ever will, at least as long as I live here. It's sunny with temps in the hi 50's here now but that is a huge improvement from the hi 70's of last week.

Chy said...

Ah, thank you Anne. It feels like a postcard!