About Me

December 23, 2015

Outside My Window.


I have several offices and each has a view. This one, pictured above, is at the community hospice I work at. We own the building and our offices are on the second floor. The building used to be a nun's convent but the order grew too small to sustain the location, so they sold it to us. Truthfully, our offices were once the nun's bedrooms, so they are tiny but so cozy. I love my view. There is a small park across the road and heritage houses beyond that so there is always something to see outside. Today, just a few days before Christmas, the snow was lightly falling, making it feel even more like the season. I'm now done work for an entire 12 days and am looking forward to this long break. Today, I am thankful for this view, my cozy office where I am encouraged to use my creativity to meet the needs of our families, my own family, my sweet home and a beautiful country to live in. Truly grateful for this life and the views outside my office windows, all of them!

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Blessings,
~Jo

Chy said...

Thank you! Wishing you all the best as well!!