About Me

August 10, 2016

The August Break #7: Beneath My Feet.

 For the photo challenge today, I chose this
blurry but accurate picture of the beautiful
floors we chose for our new home. Beneath
my feet, they are purposely created to look old,
giving us freedom to not worry about little
nicks and bumps as we truly live each day.


A soft color, they have blended in very well
with our furnishings and treasures. And the very 
best part? No footprints!! There is just enough
sheen to look smart .... without footprints!

What is beneath your feet?
Care to show us??

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Chy, great to see you joined in with the August Break. It's fun, isn't it? I just love the flooring you chose for your home, it is very beautiful. I never thought about the issue of footprints, and I will bear that in mind when we (eventually) get new flooring for our sitting room x

Chy said...

Thank you Penny. It was a great choice. I'm loving the challenge and may look for more after this one is done. So much fun! X