About Me

November 13, 2016

Sunny Sunday.


Finally, a sunny day! In keeping with our relaxed
Sunday routine, I've adopted the above list as my
"keeping me grounded on this sacred day" mantra.
But with the sun today, I have added a few tasks to
complete before the predicted dreaded snow arrives 
this week. I hope it doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Here's my task list for this beautiful sunny Sunday:

* long shower to easy my achy body
* unload the dishwasher from last night
* gather the ingredients to make a pie
* plant our spring bulbs in the warm earth
* send an email to a group I belong to
* create a scrumptious family dinner
* set up the room that I will paint tomorrow
* put the wicker furniture in to storage

All easy tasks and ones that will make this day flow 
smoothly and the week easier to manage with life
in order and tasks taken care of. The snow likely
won't last long as warmer days are predicted after.
But in our climate, being prepared is key to not
getting caught in a blizzard. We'll be ready for sure.

What are your grand plans for this Sunny Sunday?
Are you busy getting ready for this Winter?

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have decided that joy comes wrapped many ways. Sometimes it is listening to fabulous music, or seeing a great play. But sometimes it comes to us in a long shower or digging in the dirt. Wishing you joy today!

R's Rue said...

Great.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I planned a little Christmas shopping, but wasn't impressed with what I saw. I shall do likewise, and adopt your list as my own, all worthy and noble actions.
Send us some of your rain Chy, we would appreciate it madly.
Jo

Liliana said...

I had a beautiful Sunday! As always started and ended with a prayer. Having some delicious apple pie. And enjoying a friend visit!