About Me

June 30, 2017

Frugal Friday #8.

The best frugal find of the week was this
vintage end table. I was at the Antique
Mall tidying up our little booth and kept
walking past a pile of items at the front.


I finally stopped and asked the staff if
someone had bought the items and they
told me that they were just being dropped
off by on the vendors for their booth.


The owner than showed up and the next
thing I know, I'm loading up this beautiful
piece into my car. And we had just the
perfect spot for it. Love the drawers, the
handles, the curves, the hand painted 
flowers, the colors and the legs. The fit
was just right for this challenging spot. I
am so happy I stopped to ask the owner.

2 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

... and drawers for storage too. Great addition.
Joy

Chy said...

It was a great addition to our little cottage. Thanks Joy! X Chy