About Me

August 16, 2017

My House in August #3: Rug.


We decided that as much as we love our
hardwood floors, we wanted a bit of a
cushy feeling under our feet at times.
Especially in the winter when it's cold.


We stumbled across as sale one day and
fell in love with this very soft and very
plush area rug. It's hard to tell from this
angle but it's very thick, even too thick
to run the vacuum over it. So we rake
it and give it a good shake. Love it.

#myhouseinaugust
#AugustPhotoChallenge

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

I'm the same way, I love our hardwood floors but have also purchased a beautiful area rug for under our feet in the cold winter months! When it arrives & I have our living set up I'll share a photo as well! Yours looks especially plush and warm!!

Chy said...

It's so plushy Carla. Our feet get lost in it! Can't wait to see more pictures from your new abode. X Chy